Entry-Level Operations Coordinator
San Francisco, CA
Washio is looking for an Entry-Level Operations Coordinator to join our team in SF. This is an hourly position that will play an essential role in making sure all on-the-ground activities are executed. Ideal candidates are extremely detail oriented, organized, and comfortable in a fast paced environment. This position is for those who want to roll up their sleeves and experience a start up from the ground up. A team mentality is critical to success in this position.
- Help maintain the operations of the local SF Market
- Learn our inventory management system to ensure procedures are followed
- Assist our cleaning partners during their daily visits
- Inspect the clothing to ensure the top quality service to our customers
- Collaborate with the Operations Manager in rolling out new initiatives and building the market
- Assist in driver onboarding
- You have a flexible work schedule: Our shifts start early on some days and end late on other days. We are open 7 days a week.
- You are comfortable working on your feet and lifting heavy bags
- You are comfortable physically handling dirty clothing
- You are a team player, willing to go above and beyond to make our customers and drivers happy.
- You are passionate about being part of a start-up and helping revolutionize an old industry.
- A reliable personal vehicle
- Previous work experience in a fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to work at least 24 hrs a week
- Basic computer proficiency